If there’s a country of people who know how to make life more interesting, it’s definitely the Spanish! Although I loved Barcelona so much, I ended up staying there for the entire two weeks, so some people might say that I didn’t even go to Spain, but rather Catalonia.
While two weeks may seem like a long time to spend in one city, I loved it because all my travels since moving to Germany in August have been weekend trips which go by way too quickly. With two weeks, of course I had plenty of time to get myself into crazy situations such as…
- dancing in a club with a bloody foot until the club closed at sunrise.
- running up and down La Rambla in the pouring rain in flip flops
- making random friends at the police station
- getting a high five from the Catalan police
- somehow successfully making it across 3 countries without any piece of id and just 10 euros in cash
So get ready for some crazy upcoming posts about Barcelona!
In the meantime, check out some of my favourite pics from the past two weeks!